Sunday, September 21, 2008

Poll of the Week

Ahoy there, Spider-Buddies! You chose to have Mike P show his very own face as his Internet persona. When I told him, he started ranting and being all self-loathing like our buddy Spider-Man, but he eventually got over it. I think. In any case, he's given me the picture that he's going to use:
What?!

...
....
.....

What? He chose that one?

Well, I guess we can count our blessing that he didn't send me the one with negative exposure. I'll get that up after I give you the poll for this week! What to ask, what to ask... ah, I know! Do you think the strip's gotten better over the past week? I'll try to think of something better next week, Spider-Buddies. Until next time!

3 comments:

J Doe said...

Reminds me of Fear and Loathing.

Anonymous said...

Why the self-loathing? I think you're cute.

Anonymous said...

I agree with natalie the pic looks good you do look very cute.