Saturday, March 08, 2008

News of a Most Relevant Sort

So I was looking at the Internet, I was, and voting against Brian Clevinger on the Eagle Awards when I get to a section about reprint compilations. I was sort of blah about it, when I noticed The Daily Adventures of Spider-Man Volume One. A little bit of research lets me know that this is a compilation of the newspaper comic strip starting from day one. The only problem is that it appears to only be available in the United Kingdom. While I have plenty of Internet reviews saying this exists, can anyone actually confirm it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Daily-Adventures-Amazing-Spider-Man-v/dp/1905239327/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1205014103&sr=8-1
Amazon in the UK is selling it. So you can probably get it that way

Anonymous said...

I purchased this book for about $22 on Borders.com and it took almost 3 weeks since it apparently came from the UK. Since I also bought a Futurama DVD, it was free shipping! The only flaw that I noticed is that the art of the colored Sunday pages isn't as crisp as the black&white daily strips.

T