Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Repetion

The only thing I can really say about this is that Jonah is no doubt going to seethe with righteous anger for the next few days. When he finds out that Spider-Man's appearance has sent his ratings through the roof, however, and the tale of a hero going off to save his supposed wife has glued the public to his program he will be singing a song of a different tune. Also, wouldn't it be great if Jameson decided to accompany Spider-Man and film the hero doing his heroism? I think it would be.

Also, this is the fourth time Jonah has mentioned that Dara Dorset is being held by Kurt Kordok. I think people get it, JJJ.

Thing I Liked:
-I guess the arrangement of things in the first panel. Jonah looks like he's manifesting an image of Dara Dorset, kind of.

No comments: