Monday, June 25, 2007

Technical Difficulties

Today... wait a second. That's not "The Amazing Spider-Man". It's "Zippy the Pinhead". In any case, it tells us that going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere. I assure you, there is no pleasure to be sought from the snail-like pace of "Spider-Man". Oh, here's the actual comic:
Eerily reminiscent of "I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today". What good is telling someone you'll give them proof later when they need the proof now? Any maniac could be calling up Maria Lopez and telling her they're Spider-Man, and to prove it he'll swing in on a web. We know it's Peter, though. I hope we cut to Jameson soon, and I hope he's doing something interesting. Anyone doing anything interesting, actually. Maybe Land Captain can battle Weasel or something, because that's something I would really like to see.

TIL: Peter talking out of the side of his mouth like a ventriloquist. Wait, actually I don't like that, or the fact that Maria Lopez looks quite creepy. Be half-way decent again soon, comic strip. Please?

No comments: