Friday, June 22, 2007

Blah blah blah... UNDEAD.

06/21/2007:I hope some super-villain crashes the celebration. I hope SOMETHING happens.

TIL: It looks like Maria Lopez is trapped in the television.

06/22/2007:I am not getting the passage of time in this strip. Either Maria has been pleading to get Spider-Man to talk to her for a very long time, or Peter and Mary Jane have just been hopping about their apartment. On the plus side, it appears that everyone has become undead, so maybe things will get interesting.

TIL: The fact that everyone has become undead.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

6/21/2007 doesn't have a link associated with it. Just thought you should know.

Mike Podgor said...

6/21 was covered in the post for 6/22, since I missed covering it on the day it actually popped up. Thanks for letting me know, though.

Patrick said...

No, what I mean is when you click on the image for the 6/21/2007 strip, it doesn't take you to the larger image like it does for all your other comics.

Mike Podgor said...

Ah, sorry about that. Should be fixed now, though.