Monday, June 18, 2007

Cheesecake Mary Jane Continues

06/17/2007:I can't make up my mind about how I feel about this strip. I will say this, however: when I'm reading this strip, the voices I give the characters aren't Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst. I hear the voice-actors from "Spider-Man: The Animated Series", which would be Christopher Daniel Barnes and Sara Ballantine, according to the IMDB. I am intrigued by the "Next" box, though. Things are going to get wild again? In order for something to happen again, doesn't it have to happen a first time?

TIL: The fact that it's day two of Mary Jane in a nightgown thing. I'm wondering how long it's going to last.

06/18/2007:I have only one question: Does this strip take place before or after the implied ensuing kinkiness of yesterday's strip? I'm guessing it's before, because I doubt the Spider-Man costume would still be on Peter if it's after. Unless they both like it that way? Which is entirely possible. Also, that last panel pretty much tells us that people in this universe can see, but not hear a blasted thing. This is why Daredevil is a super-hero: he can actually hear things.

TIL: It's day three of nightgown Mary Jane, and only one thing is on my mind: I wish Peter would get a new hair-style. I also hope that the strip becomes amusing again pretty soon, as I'm tired of putting random musings in the "Thing I Liked" section, rather than something I liked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Panel 3 of Monday's strip is the most unPeterlike I've ever seen Peter.