Saturday, May 17, 2008

Metapost: Trouble Looming

I've been doing some thinking about this whole daily update thing. I mean, it'll be no problem for most of them, but there'll be the bit where I'm moving that'll be sort of difficult to do much of anything on the computer. It's not going to be for another few months, yes, but that's at least one or two days when I won't be able to do daily updates. I mean, not only will my computer not be hooked up and my internet not be running for a day or two, but after spending a day moving various bits of furniture and boxes full of multimedia, I probably won't be able to get anywhere to do the blog. However, a pledge is a pledge, even if I sort of have to change it around a little bit. So, if things go well, there will still be daily updates. I just might not be the one doing them, once or twice.

The short version of this is, I need someone to back me up on this when backing up is needed. You know, like if I get sick or have business to take care of which means I can't get to a computer. Like moving. If you're interested, e-mail me at mikep3313@hotmail.com and we'll set something up.

I'm going to try to remain as unbiased as possible for this, so everyone's got a pretty equal chance. The deadline for contacting me about trying out is June 15th, 2008.

No comments: