Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sad News

I've got sad news, Spider-Buddies. I'm only doing this Blog for one more week. I talked to Mike P (the guy who usually does it) and told him my troubles of next week being my busy week, and December 23rd is going to be my last day. I hope no one is too disappointed. Now, on with the show!

12/15:I think it's more like "the bads on Simon Krandis", since he's such a rotten guy.

12/16:Uh oh. While my pal Spider-Man is good at thinking with a scientific mind, he's not too good at being a detective. Let's hope he can solve this case without utilizing his fists too much.

1 comment:

Kaitlyn said...

I'm pretty sure MJ will help him get the bads on Krandis.

Maybe by going on a date with him?

That would be original.

Oh, Land Captain! I will miss you.

I assume you'll be off making sure Christmas Eve comes on the 24th and Christmas the 25th. It must be hard work.