Monday, December 24, 2007

Peter Goes to the Pen

Well, I hope you all enjoyed the Blog stylings of our friend, Land Captain. As you may know, he has his own blog that you can take a look at if you want to. Today, I'd just like to say that there is no possible way Peter is going to get to the State Prison and back before Mary Jane's opening. Even if the whole trip goes off without a hitch, something will happen and his sense of responsibility will kick in forcing him to help out. We'll see how often I update over the next few days, considering how I'll no doubt be getting a bunch of new DVDs, books, and video games tomorrow. Last year, it didn't go too well, but who knows about this year? Certainly not me.

4 comments:

BillyWitchDoctor said...

Oh...oh Lord. I'm SO going to hell for it, but the two words that came to my mind when I saw this strip were "Bernie Ward."

I'm sorry.

SamKerby said...

tap tap tap..is this thing on??? anyone home??? wwjeebusd?

Anonymous said...

cmone post pleaseim dying without this blog i need it

Anonymous said...

pleasssssssssssssssssssssssse posssssssssssssssssssst please oh cone on mike. p