Sunday, November 11, 2007

POLL: Is the Persuader More Than A Man? (Also other stuff)

Last week's poll, in which I asked a silly question about Bil Keane, ended earlier than expected because of its silliness. The question itself was whether Mister Keane was too keen, or not keen enough? When the polls closed, it was voted 7-1 that he was not keen enough. We'll be trying to get him grindstone so he can sharpen his wits and carve more whimsical woodcuts.

This week's poll, which actually has to do with the Spider-Man comic strip, asks whether the Persuader is somehow more than a man, or just an overblown hoodlum. Voting ends next Sunday.

In the Other Stuff category, I invite you to take a look at my other stuff which doesn't update half as often as this Blog which is regrettable.

The first thing would be of interest to you, maybe, is the currently rudderless Personal Journal of the Land Captain. It's basically fan-fiction about a character who showed up in this comic strip once and had a heap of characterization dropped on him by me.

The second thing is probably the project that nearest and dearest to me, a web comic called Green Circle. It updates somewhat frequently, though not as much as I'd like. Hopefully, I'll be able to get it back on schedule by the end of the year.

The final thing is yet another blog called Third Attempt. I have no idea what that one's going to be about, as there's only one post up there right now.

No comments: