Monday, October 23, 2006

Jonah Jameson Vs. The Amazing Color-Changing Suit!



I know that Jonah's suit is blue in the daily strips and brown in the Sunday strips because different people color them. I just feel stupid for not noticing it yesterday. Also, I find it rather unbelievable that Jonah Jameson, the consummate gentleman, does not wear some sort of necktie. I find the third panel in this strip quite funny, for a number of reasons:

1) Jonah's facial expression
2) Spider-Man's webbing is landing right above Jonah's head, perspective-wise, making it look like a visual effect of Jonah realizing something.
3) Spider-Man is admitting he wants to beat the crap out of Jonah.

There's a reason Jonah dislikes masked heroes and Spider-Man in particular, but I'm not sure what the reason currently is.

No comments: