Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Persuader: Sooner, Not Later! (Please)

Oh no! It's halfway through the week and the Persuader still hasn't made an appearance. I think we can safely assume it's his handiwork in panel three, though. That doesn't get him off the hook: I want to see me some Persuader, and I want it sooner, not later.

Oh god. What if they just sprung the Shocker out of jail and brought him back to the East Coast? There's a scary thought.

TIL: Panel three has its charms.

Also, Spider-Man put in an appearance in Diesel Sweeties yesterday:
I didn't post it yesterday because, in all honesty, I forgot that I posted stuff like this. Also, that Spider-Man is more like Venom, with the teeth and all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those Bugle trucks are pretty resilient. Whatever blew up only damaged the back door.