Thursday, February 28, 2008

Simon Krandis: Catch of the Day

Simon Krandis makes the typical mistake of assuming that just because a woman is (seemingly) cheating on her husband with a superhero, she'll marry a disgusting sleazy businessman and potential governor. Which is an honest mistake that is made all the time, I would think. Still, look at him... he's chubby, pasty, old, sleazy, disgusting, amoral, and most likely a womanizer. He is what they refer to as a "catch".

God, I hope this storyline ends soon.

3 comments:

jvwalt said...

This is just so many kinds of stupid on so many different levels, it makes my head hurt just thinking about writing them all down at once. So I'll confine myself to just saying: Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!!!

Natalie said...

I don't know, I think it would make the strip more interesting if Spider-man actually got blown up and MJ and Krandis got married and began a new reign of evil over New York.

Mike P said...

It could be like Snuffy Smith and Barney Google, in which it would still be called Spider-Man but never feature Spider-Man at all... because he'd be dead.