I love this particular strip. If Stan Lee came to me and asked me for anything, I would probably ask for something really good, but if it was limited to a print from this comic, it would be this strip. I shall list why:
1) Jimmy, Spider-Man, and the guard are all huddled together as if that would help.
2) The guard has his gun out for no apparent reason.
3) The noise the gas is making
4) Spider-Man's exclamation (GAS!)
5) The fact that the Persuader suddenly knows that Spider-Man is in the van, despite the fact that we've not had any inkling that the Persuader even suspected such a thing.
So absurd and wonderful. This isn't even mentioning the fact that Jimmy Godero is once again unbound with a head full of hair. Ah, and we all know that the gas will just be knockout gas. Poison gas would be a far too easy way to end Krandis's problems.
8 years ago