Monday, July 16, 2007

Mary Jane is Looking at You

After two days of this, I'm beginning to think Peter doesn't know the meaning of the word "retire". It makes one think that Peter is hanging up the webs forever, where Peter is pretty much acknowledging that this is a short-term thing. I do find it rather odd that Peter has become so flippant about the whole thing after his grave performance on Saturday, remarking that he'll never leave Mary Jane's side again. Also, the television set has become an amalgamation of the two sets we've seen since Peter came home. For my part, I'm looking forward to what this television set is going to do next!

TIL: It looks like Mary Jane is talking directly to us during the comic.

Metathing: My web-comic just hit two-hundred comics! You can read it here!

No comments: