Sunday, September 23, 2007

Metapost: Computer AGAIN.

So, the computer that got its fuse blown or whatever has returned to me. It's bigger, better, faster than it was before! Which is just super, except for the following:
1) All my Amazing Spider-Stuff is on the OTHER computer now, so I have to get it off of there. Not too big a hassle.
2) The hard drive is being replaced by the end of the week, so doing anything I'd need to save on this computer (including saving comic strips) would be folly.

Not to mention the fact that I started a new job last Tuesday with sporadic hours, and I have wake up extra early to make sure I make it there on time, by sporadic bus.

So what I'm saying is that I'll finish off my ever-growing list of uncommented posts by the end of the week, and I'm thinking a flash drive and a car would be good investments. Please don't hate me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you just post the missing comics and start the blog with the current one?

Mike Podgor said...

Everything will get posted soon enough. The hard drive came today, it should be put in tomorrow, and then I'll get another week or two in. Hopefully nothing else will go wrong.

Anonymous said...

Love the Spider-Blog, man!

Something I noticed, though, way back in the early comics, Spidey did use his spider-sense to track a couple of foes before the tracer bugs were invented.

If the comic strip kept that, then it's not too nutty that Spidey was wondering why it wasn't working back in the actress storyline.