Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Big Announcement

This is, barring any unforeseen circumstances, the final post at the Amazing Spider-Blog. This is because I'm moving the whole she-bang over to a new site, the Meekrat Entertainment Group. The reason for this is simple, and is probably as succinct as "I am a psychopath", but I shall elaborate regardless.

As many of you know, I don't just do this blog. I also do the reader-interaction prose site Choose Your Own Blogventure, the web-comic PC/MS, and I always have three or four more projects floating around looking for a home and the time to do them. With all this, plus work and school, I get pretty frazzled. My solution was, as you can see, to put everything on one bloody site. When you go over there, you'll see how things will work, and I've worked diligently to make sure there are as few hiccups as possible.

What I'm saying is that, though this specific blog will be ended, but its content and spirit will have gone to the new site. No, I am not stopping commenting on the strip. Yes, there will be the new ones up every day as they have been for the past two years (give or take the odd hiatus). I do appreciate all your comments, however. Thank you kindly for them.

Hope to see you over there, and here's hoping the second two years of Amazing Spider-Blogging has fewer mishaps than the first two!