Sunday, March 09, 2008

Metpost: Crime and Punisher

While looking for random tidbits of whatnot, I found a thread on a message board which also mentioned the Spider-Man strip collection (which I shall need to get, of course, the only impediment is that it will cost me at least $30 due to its availability being limited to the United Kingdom) but also led me to a Punisher site with a complete Spider-Man arc on display. Here's the arc. It features Punisher and the Owl, and is exactly 100 strips long. I shall have to do some counting and come up with an average storyline length so I'm not so in the dark.

2 comments:

john said...

it's actually 98 strips -- one is repeated and there's an ink-only version (signed?) of another one.

it's even lamer when you can read the whole story at once, somehow.

Mike P said...

That means that that storyline went on for 14 weeks exactly. Once again, I'm going to have to count the strips in the other complete story-lines we have here at the Amazing Spider-Blog and see what sort of numbers we turn up.