Sunday, April 29, 2007

Tri-Post

Jeepers, have I been a bad Blogger for the past week. I'm terribly sorry I haven't posted, things have just come up. In any case, here's a triple dose of Spider-Man. If anyone is still reading this thing.
04/27/2007:Perhaps logic has invaded the comic strip, but perhaps not. Maybe the two officers are there because they want to see the fight, and not to actually do any police work. Only time... er, the continued reading of this post will show us the truth. Also, it seems like Jonah has totally forgotten that traditional law enforcement still exists. And: what is up with that cop on the left? He is spooking me.

Thing I Liked:
-The cop on the right looks like Norman Osborn.

04/28/2007:
I am so glad that Gomez the Cop has become less freakish. Also, it seems that they are there to do their job. One can only assume that this logic will further invade this comic strip until it falls apart at the seams.

Thing I Liked:
-Spider-Man in panel three. It would have been better if the second word balloon had said, "ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?!"

04/29/2007:Before you make any rash decisions, it has been well-established that sometimes Mary Jane can sense that her husband is in deep trouble. At least in a few Spider-Man novels I've read, and that's good enough for me. Also, it is pretty unlikely at this point that Kurt Kordok is anyone but Kurt Kordok. I'm kind of sad about this, but there is nothing to be done about it.

Thing I Liked:
-Kordok's entrance.

No comments: